Girls Day

Monday, February 20

Hiia! 

This Saturday I was able to spend some time with one of my close friends. We drove around looking for somewhere to take photos, but there was too much snow, unfortunately. I did manage to take a couple photos that I thought I would include here:





Then we decided to grab lunch. We went to The Naked Crepe in Wolfville (Nova Scotia) as it was somewhere I had never tried before. Everything on the menu looked so delicious, but I decided to order the meat lover's pizza. I knew from the name that there would be multiple types of meat on the pizza, but the shear amount that was included on my pizza was amazing! I was impressed to say the least. 



I had such  a great day catching up with my friend!

How was your Saturday?

1 comment:

  1. Omg! I've never seen a pizza with so much meat on it before haha! Sounds like you had a great day :)

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete