Photography Cravings

Wednesday, January 11

Hiia!
Lately I've been really into photography. It seems like I have no extra time right now to be taking photos, but that is all I want to do. It's funny how life throws all the work things your way and then your brain is just like 'Hey, that would be a good picture, you should stop working and go take pictures!' Thanks brain, always looking out for what needs to be done! 

Anyway, in between my busy work times, I have managed to take a few photos, that I thought I would share! 











and finally, this one, which is my favourite photo that I've taken to date! 


What have you been up to since the start of the new year?

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I used to love taking photos but my camera is getting old and doesn't want to work half the time! I can't wait until I can save up for a new one.

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! It's awful when technology stops working! My phone won't play music half the time so it looks like I'll have to start saving up for a new one too!
      Xx

      Delete