Would You Rather: Christmas

Saturday, December 10

Hiia!

It wouldn't be blogmas without a tag! Last year I did the Holiday Tag, so this year I thought I would do the 'Would You Rather: Christmas'! I found this tag on Little White Socks' blog! 





Would You Rather:


 Have to sing Jingle Bells loudly every time you walk into a room OR wear a santa suit to work/school every day for a week?

I think I would chose singing Jingle Bells. I was thinking that I would like to chose the Santa suit since I'm not the best singer, but after more thought I decided against it. The suit would be too warm and I would get sweaty and wouldn't be able to focus on my work. Also, Jingle Bells is a classic christmas song!


Not celebrate Christmas OR not celebrate your birthday this year?

Not celebrating my birthday. I love the atmosphere of Christmas, so not being able to celebrate it would make me more sad than not celebrating my birthday! 


Have Frosty the Snowman OR Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer as a friend?

As much as I love Frosty, I would 100% pick Rudolph. I love reindeer's so much, that I would be over the moon happy if I had one as my friend! 


 Have mistletoe hanging in your bedroom doorway OR have a large decorated Christmas tree in your bedroom doorway?

I think I would pick mistletoe. I would have picked the christmas tree because I love how pretty they look and how they smell, but I've never hung mistletoe before, and I wouldn't be able to get into my room with a tree in the doorway!


Write a 5 paragraph essay about the meaning of Christmas OR Solve a page of Christmas themed math problems?

While I'm not a huge math fan, I'd pick the Christmas themed math problems. I'm not the strongest writer, so it takes me a long time to think through an essay. I'd likely be finished the math problems way before the essay! 


Have a job wrapping presents in the mall OR taking photographs of children sitting on Santa's lap?

Taking photos of Children sitting on Santa's lap! I am not the best at wrapping presents, so that would not be the best job for me to have at a Mall. However, taking photos of children seems like something I could do reasonably well! (Little fun fact: at our local mall we don't have anyone to take photos of children with santa, you have to take the photos yourself *sad face* ) 


 See the nutcracker OR dance in the nutcracker?

I've seen our local nutcracker the past 2 years now, and it is likely I will see it again this year. I would love to be in the nutcracker, but I stopped taking dance lessons when I was very little. Too bad I didn't stick with it, I could have been in it! 


Be given $100 for Christmas to spend on yourself OR be given $1000 before Christmas to buy presets for others?

I would pick the $1000. I am such a giver. I love picking out presents for others. There is something about finding things that I think others will really like that makes everything worth it. I don't need the $100 for myself, and to be honest, even if I did get the $100, I would likely use it to buy things for others! 


Have a nose that glows red like Rudolph's OR have pointy ears like an elf?

Glowing nose! When I was little I used to have a bright orange nose (not sure why), so if I had a glowing nose it would kind of be a flash back to when I was little! Having pointy ears wouldn't be that bad either, but I would rather the glowing nose! 


Be one of Santa's elves OR be one of Santa's reindeer?

As much as I love reindeer, I don't think that I would want to be one. I think I'll have to go with one of Santa's elves for this choice! It would be so neat to work in his workshop and make presents for everyone. I'm sure I mentioned last year that one of my absolute favourite Christmas shows is Secret World of Santa Clause and three of the main characters are elves that make all sorts of presents! 





Well there you have it, the Would You Rather: Christmas! It was super fun to think about all these options and it was difficult to only pick one choice! 

If you do this, please leave a link in the comments so I can read your choices!




2 comments:

  1. This is such a great tag! I'd probably have mistletoe hanging in the doorway as well, a tree there would be so inconvenient!

    Carolyn x
    Stained Glass Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistletoe is super pretty anyway, so hanging in any doorway would be lovely!
      Xx

      Delete