Winter Couples Photos

Tuesday, December 20

Hiia!

Remember how I said a couple days ago that I was working on something, well after a bit of a delay, here it is! New Christmas sweater photos!
I loved the photos we took last year in our Christmas sweaters (which you can see here), so I was very excited to do this again with new sweaters! Unfortunately half way through taking photos it started to rain so we had to run back inside :( 
 We did take some others by the tree which I've included, but the photo quality is dramatically worse, so apologies in advance!

















It's interesting to see how much we've changed in a year, so much so that I've included a side by side!
Less weight for the both of us, and less facial hair for my other half


1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! You're both looking fantastic!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete