Merry Christmas!

Sunday, December 25

Merry Christmas! 

I hope you are having a wonderful day spending time with those who mean the most to you! 
I will be spending the day with my family as well as my partner's family. We will be eating lots of turkey and sides and sharing gifts and other memories. 
I'm not going to write much because I want to spend as much time with my family as I can today. I'll be helping my mum get ready for the family supper, and after we have our supper I'll be heading out to my partner's family for more Christmas festivities! 
I've enjoyed blogmas this year very much! I'm not sure if I'll be able to do this again next year, as it was very difficult to come up with new content that I did not write last year. I'll have to think about it throughout the year and see how things go.

I likely will take a small break until the new year. I have a post that I'm very excited to write but I need to find the time to sit down and spend a day writing it out! 


Happy Holidays, 

1 comment: