LUSH: Frozen bath bomb review

Thursday, December 15

Hiia! 
For today's post I thought I would review a LUSH product that you might consider giving as a gift this year! 
When I was going through the store, it was VERY busy, so I didn't spend a lot of time browsing through all the Christmas products. I did see the cutest bubble bar called 'santasaurus' which was a t-rex wearing a santa hat, but I already had chosen my products at that point!

The product I chose to review today is the Frozen bath bomb


I don't believe that the frozen bath bomb is part of the Christmas collection, so I think you can get it year round. That being said, I can't help but think of winter time when see this bath bomb. It's is the prettiest shade of blue, with darker blue around the middle. Before I put it in the bath tub, I assumed that it would also have the darker shade of blue in the middle of the product as well.

This is one of the pricier bath bombs that you can purchase, at $8.95 CAD.



Smell: I can't place the smell, but it was pleasant. It wasn't one of those smells that would make me purchase it again just for the scent, but it wasn't unpleasant either! 
Bath experience: I was right in my prediction of the colours in the bath bomb. When I put the bomb in my bath water, it foamed a light blue with a dark blue streak. It ended up turning my water a lovely shade of dark blue. While it was dissolving into my water I noticed a grey area in the bath bomb. At first I thought that the bath bomb was going to change to a darker blue, but what actually was happening, was a shimmer pocket in the bath bomb that releases lots of little shimmery glitter into your bath! I loved this little surprise so much! It really made my bath water look like something frozen! I didn't include any photos because I would suggest you just pick yourself up one of these bad boys and experience it for yourself!
Would I purchase it again? Yes! I actually really enjoyed how this product looked, smelled, and felt in the bath! I would most definitely purchase it again in the future! 



What is your favourite LUSH product?


1 comment:

  1. This sounds so nice! Santasaurus sounds so cute too!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete