Holiday Party Make-up Look

Friday, December 9

Hiia! 

Now I'm not sure about you, but when it's the holidays there seem to be more get togethers. Work parties, get togethers with friends, and of course family holiday parties are all things that I have to look forward to this holiday season! I thought it might be helpful to share a holiday make-up look that i'll be wearing for anyone who may need inspiration this holiday season! 


Most of the eye look was from my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bar palette, which is not included in any photos.
Also, I personally love a good red lip during the holidays! I don't think there is any better time to pull out my red lipstick. This one is my ultimate favourite, and I think this shade of red is just perfect for the holidays! (review of the product here)







Do you have any holiday looks? Leave a comment below letting me know, so that I can try it out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment