Holiday Bucket List | Blogmas Day

Saturday, December 3


Hiia!

The holidays are always a busy time of the year. Often I think of things that I would like to do but then time gets away from me and either I forget or I just run out of time to do the things I wanted to earlier in the month. This year I thought I would write a bucket list of things that I want to do this holiday season so that I don't forget, and hopefully by the time Christmas Day rolls around I'll have completed all of these!



❅ Donate to a toy drive and/or to the food bank
❅ Family drive to see Christmas lights
❅ Be kissed under mistletoe 
❅ Take couples photos again this December
❅ Sing Christmas carols with family
❅ Christmas baking with my sister
❅ Try homemade hot chocolate


What is one thing you want to do this holiday season?


No comments:

Post a Comment