Chatty Post

Friday, December 23

Hiia!

I know that I didn't write a post for today, so at 11:53, I'm making up for it by writing a chatty post. I worked this evening. It was pretty busy at first (it being a retail job) but as the night went on it became pretty dead in our mall. I don't have to work tomorrow thank goodness. It's always crazy in the morning and then dead in the afternoon since everyone is spending time with their family and loved ones. I can't wait for tomorrow. I love spending time with my family, and we're having lasagna, cesear salad and garlic bread for our Christmas Eve supper. It's going to be super yummy! Then after that I'm heading over to my partner's family for a super fun evening of games. I was able to go last year to the family get together and I had so much fun! It was such a great night filled with laughter and great times. Needless to say, I'm very excited to spend the evening with them as well! Then it's Christmas! I'm most excited about my family (and my partner) opening the gifts that I've picked out for them! I Try my hardest to get things that I really think they will enjoy but wouldn't buy themselves, so when they open their gifts they're really excited to have what I've given them! 
My sister and I spend all day Thursday baking things for Christmas. Our fridge has a total of 10 containers of christmas baking (7 different types of treats). I've been snacking on them since we made them Thursday and I've barely made a dent in the amount of sweets we have! It's a good thing we give some away to family or else we'd be eating a lot of sugar cookies! 


Well, I don't really have anything else to talk about. Tomorrow I'll be getting ready for the day filled with family and good food, and trying to figure out how to present my partner with his presents! 
I hope you have a great day tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Eve!! :) Hope you have tons of fun tonight!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete