Beauty Products to try in 2017

Tuesday, December 13

Hiia!

People always say that the beginning of a new year is the best time to try out new things. For some, it's a new start with exercise or eating better. Some people aim to be happier, or spend less money. I haven't decided what my New Year's Resolutions will be, but I know that one of the things I want to do more next year is try new beauty products. I love lipstick (which is no surprise) but there are a lot of other beauty products that I have never tried, or even know how to use for that matter. I thought for today's post I would share five beauty things that I have never tried but want to try next year!



❅ Fake Lashes. I'd like to try both full sets and individual lashes (like these Tanya Burr ones!)
 Self Tanner. I'm such a pale person, so I'd like to try self tanner to see if I could add a little colour to my face/body! (The one in the picture is this tarte one!)
 Contouring. I've tried to add bronzer to my face, but I've never really tried contouring. I feel like having a contour kit would really help with this! (Kat Von D's here)
 Setting Spray. This is something that I've been told I should add to my makeup routine, but I just haven't gotten around to it. It's supposed to make your makeup last longer, which is obviously a great idea! I've heard good things about the urban decay one so that would likely be the one I'd try!
 Colour Correcting Concealer. I would definitely need to learn what colour corrects what issue, but I'm interested in this type of product! Nyx has one that has a lot of different options!

So there is my list of beauty products that I want to try in the new year! Hopefully by this time next year I'll be able to check all these products off my list! 


What is one beauty product you want to try next year?



No comments:

Post a Comment