Dirty Little Secret | Makeup Review

Thursday, October 6

Hiia! 

This is the second dark lipstick review of three!
This is also a lipstick that I received in one my my ipsy subscriptions. I can't remember which month it came in, but I think it may have been one of last years winter months. 

The product: 
Dirty Little Secret lipstick in the shade "Vengeance"



My thoughts: 
♡ This is much more purple on my lips than in the container!
♡ I'm not sure if I look good with purple lips, I don't think the colour looks good with my brown eyes
♡ Clearly blue is not a colour you should wear with this shade! I would need to coordinate my outfit with this lipstick to be able to pull it off
♡ The lipstick was very moisturizing, to the point that it felt more like a balm or a chapstick than a lipstick



Rating the Product: 
♡ 7/10: I'm really not sure of the colour (I feel like I always say that - but this time more than others) I loved the texture and application of this lipstick, so it gets full points for that! 

Can you rock a purple lipstick?

4 comments:

  1. Great product.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look lovely with this on! I am also a warm complexion, alas, and feel more confident with a warm brick red or pink nude, but I envy those lucky people who are in between and suit everything haha :D our complexions are so similar, I have freckles and brown eyes too! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish I could wear all the lipstick colours! I've seen some lovely navy blues that I would love to try, but I'm too scared!
      Xx

      Delete