Pixi by Petra | Makeup Review

Thursday, September 29

Hiia! 

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, this is the first of three dark lipstick reviews that I will be doing over the next three weeks. 
This was a sample size that I received in my September ipsy subscription.

The Product: 
Pixi by Petra Mattelustre Lipstick in the shade "Rose Naturelle"

My Thoughts: 
♡ The shade looks a lot lighter on than in the tube
♡ Very smooth application
♡I'm not sure how it looks with my complexion. The summer has given me a lot of freckles on my face and I'm not sure how this colour looks with them




Rating the Product: 
♡6.5/10: I like how this product applies. It was very smooth and silky, and didn't leave my lips feeling dry. I'm just not sure about the colour on me. I'll definitely wear this more to see if I like it more over time!

Have you tried any lipstick by Pixi by Petra?






2 comments:

  1. I think the colour looks great! I really want to try some Pixi products but ever since they took Target away from here I can't find Pixi anywhere!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still unsure, but I'm willing to keep wearing it and see if it grows on me! I really wanted to try their makeup remover as I've heard good things about it, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere!
      Xx

      Delete