Top 6 Products On My Beauty Wishlist

Tuesday, August 2

Hiia!
I've mentioned in previous posts that I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to makeup application. This, however, does not by any means mean that I don't ogle over all the pretty makeup when I walk by the Sephora in the mall.
I'm at a point in my life where splurging on the nice, more expensive make up isn't really an option unless it's a treat or gift. I don't mind though, because it is easier to ogle at everything when you don't have to decide which ones you'd buy. I thought I would share some of my top beauty wishlist items here, so that we can all dream about some pretty products!






1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Highlighter Palette. This palette is so beautiful, the shades look so pretty and I would love to have this in my collection!

2. Tanya Burr Cosmetics Luxe Lip Gloss in the shade Martha Moo. I've seen this product all over my twitter and it looks so pretty! I don't think I am able to get this product in Canada, but a girl can dream, right?

3. By Terry Ombre Blackstar Eyeshadow Stick in the shade Beyond Gold (also, I quite fancy frozen quartz). This looks like the type of product that would be easy to use and not require a lot of skill, both of which are things I look for in makeup products!

4. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in the shade Snow. I've heard good things about this foundation, and I've only tried drugstore foundations. When I'm able to splurge on a more expensive one, I'd like it to be this one first!

5. Essie Nail Polish in the shade Berried Treasure. As much as I hate to admit this, I've never owned an Essie nail polish, and they have so many shades to choose from! I picked this one because it's one of my favourite shades of pink! I know this isn't as expensive compared to the other items on my list, but I've heard such good things about the brand that I had to include them too!

6. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara. Again, another product that has had great reviews, but alas, I have not tried it yet! It seems like one of those staple mascaras that everyone uses!


What is one item on your beauty wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I really want to try the born this way foundation as well!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete