Cavendish, PEI | Summer Vacation 2016

Thursday, August 25

Hiia! 
Sorry for the long delay in posts, I had lost the motivation to write anything for a little while. 

I just got back from a four day vacation in Cavendish, Prince Edward Island. The weather was beautiful - sunny with a great breeze. It only rained Monday evening, the rest of the time it was clear skies! 
I wanted to spend time with my family so I didn't take out my camera very much. I was, however, able to take some shots at the beach which made me want to post them here! 


 Bonus flower shot that I took because I really liked it! 







Anyway, this is just a short little photo post of beach photos in Cavendish. We also went to Sandspit, a local carnival/theme park which was a lot of fun. The rollercoaster was a blast! We also went to a place called 'Escape Room Cavendish' where you're locked in a room for an hour and need to solve puzzles to get out before time is up! This was one of my favourite things we did!

Where is your favourite vacation spot?

2 comments:

  1. omg sounds like you had a wonderful time!! great pics!! :) love the one where it almost seems like a bridge with the grass growing on the sides :)

    dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! We went to Cavendish last summer and I loved it! So pretty there!

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete