Sunday at the lake | Sunday July 25th 2016

Monday, July 25

Hiia!

I had such a great day on Sunday, that I wanted to write a quick little post about it, so that I can look back and remember how much fun I had that day!

Saturday evening my partner and I received an invitation to our friend's family cottage on Sunday for the afternoon. We left my partner's house around 12:40 in the afternoon and got to the cottage shortly before 1:30 (It's a longish drive there).
It was such a beautiful day on the lake, there were only a few clouds in the sky and the wind made the heat not so bad. We spent most of the day in the water, which was so much fun! There were water fights, inflatable tubes, and cannonballs!
We had a BBQ for lunch and played some yard games when we got tired of the water. I laughed a lot that day, and even though I wore sunscreen (pale skin problems) I still got a little red, and was tuckered out on the way home!

The view of the lake from the cottage porch



Lots of boating on Sunday!

A quick 2 second time lapse of the water that day!

I had such a great day, spent with great friends, lots of laughs and beautiful weather!

How was your Sunday?



2 comments: