Italy | Dream Vacation Destination

Monday, July 18

Hiia!

It's been a while since I posted a dream destination, back in March was the last time, I believe. From the title, you can tell that Italy is today's dream destination. Every time I have seen photos of Italy, it looks like the most beautiful place in the world. Naturally, I want to experience it's beauty for myself. There is so much to experience there, especially the culture, architecture, and of course the food! 

original photo taken from here

Some of the things on my Italy vacation list are: 

♡ Visit the Colosseum in Rome. I think this is on every tourists vacation list. It's one of those must see attractions. I love old architecture, so this is right up my alley! 
♡ Take a touristy picture holding the Leaning Tower of Pisa up
♡ See Mt. Vesuvius. I took a geology course in university, and we learned about volcanoes, specifically Vesuvius and how it destroyed Pompeii. I would love to be able to see it with my own eyes and not from pictures on the internet! 
the remains of pompeii and the vesuvius in the background, taken from here

♡ Take a trip down the Grand Canal,Venice, in a gondola. I have this image of gondola rides being one of the most romantic things in Italy, so I would love to be able to experience it myself!
♡ Have Italian pizza, pasta, and gelato! I'm a huge pizza fan, so trying authentic Italian pizza is a must for me! I've also never tried gelato before, so that is something I would love to try!

I'm not sure if there is anything in Italy that my partner would like to see or experience, so I don't have anything to add in this destination for him. 

Have you ever been to Italy?


1 comment:

  1. I would so love to visit Italy as well! That would be amazing :)

    Renee | Life After Lux

    ReplyDelete