Why I haven't been posting

Saturday, April 30

Hiia!

It's been a while since I've last posted, and for that I apologize.
 I feel like I've been stuck in a rut and I'm just not happy with anything that I write. I want my blog to be meaningful and a place where I can write what I want and when I want, but lately, I just haven't felt like writing anything.
 I thought that once my university course work was finished that I would have so much to write about, but really, I haven't. Some of the things I used to write about have gotten old, and I don't want this to just be a place where I review products, or write posts that I always have but now don't enjoy. Don't get me wrong, I love a good product review, but I don't want that to be all I post. 
That being said, I haven't gotten a chance to get my camera out for leisure photography, which is my favourite type, so once I get the chance to take more photos, I'm hoping that I'll have more to write about!

So if I don't post for a while, now you know the reason. I'm just at a creative road block, and I know eventually it will pass.

I will be doing a graduation post in a few weeks time, as my graduation is in less than three weeks and that is something I want to remember!

Anyway, the short summary of this post is that I haven't been writing because I can't find anything that I want to write about, and I'm hoping to take more photography soon! 


Thanks for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment