Nyx Liquid Suede Review

Sunday, April 10

Hiia! 
Today I'm going to talk about a product that I've been loving lately! 
I received this product in my March ipsy bag and I love it! 

This is the Nyx Liquid Suede. It is a liquid lipstick that dries matte. The consistency is very creamy when applied, which feels absolutely lovely! It has great long wear. I wore it out a couple weekends ago and it survived all evening even after eating and drinking!

I love the shade of red, although you have to be very careful when applying it, as it will stain your skin very easily! I found I had to be very careful removing the product at the end of the evening, as if I rubbed it onto the skin surrounding my mouth I would have stains that made me look clownish
I received the lipstick in the shade 11 (Kitten Heels). 

If I had to rate this product out of 10 compared to all my other red lipsticks I would give it a 9! (I don't currently have a 10 to compare it too, but the staining is why I'm not giving it a 10)


I also thought I would throw in a selfie with how the red looks on me. I like red lipstick, but I haven't found one as great as this one! 


What is your favourite lip product?

3 comments:

  1. That is a great color! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! Its a gorgeous shade of red! :)
      Xx

      Delete
  2. I've always loved red lipstick it makes me feel so powerful. You look pretty awesome in that shade :)
    All the love,
    Hayley xx || http://hayleyoliviareflectionsofme.blogspot.com/ ||

    ReplyDelete