Life Update: I did it!

Sunday, March 13

Hiia! 
I know it's been a while, but I thought I'd write this post to let you know where I've been, and what's going on!

This month I've been the most stressed out that I have ever been in my entire twenty two years of life. This past Friday (the 11th) was the deadline for my honours thesis, so naturally I spent the first 11 days of this month stressed out making sure everything was the way it was supposed to be. 

but, after all the stress, I did it!

I handed in a 70-some page thesis that I've been working on for the past 8 months! While there are still some revisions that will be done to make sure everything is completely polished, it's so nice to see the final product!


Anyway, now that the most stressful part of this semester is basically over, I'm really hoping to be able to be present on here more often. I've missed writing, but I've just not had the time to make quality content that I would be happy with!


Thanks for sticking around, I hope to be back at it soon with regular posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment