The 100 Questions No One Asks Tag! | Part 2

Sunday, February 28

Hiia! This is the second, and final part of the tag found from Reads and Treats
To see the first 50 questions, go here


51.  Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer.
Friday! I just had my grad pictures taken since this is my last year of my undergraduate degree!
52.  Do you think musicals are cheesy? 
I LOVE MUSICALS. I want to see the musical of the Lion King SO bad! There are many others that I would like to see too, I just REALLY want to see the Lion King one! 
53.  Is Christmas stressful?
I don't find Christmas stressful, but I do find choosing presents for people stressful. I try to get that done before it gets to close to christmas so that I'm not stressed too much.
54.  Ever eat a pierogi? 
I have, and I'm not a fan.
55.  Favorite type of fruit pie.
Apple. It's clearly the best type of pie. 
56.  Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid.
Fashion Designer. Honestly, when I was in grade 5 (I would have been 10 or 11) we made a yearbook and they asked everyone what they wanted to be and that is what I wrote down. I still love fashion, so I guess it hasn't really changed much.
57.  Do you believe in ghosts?
The science student in me says no, but theres a little part of me that wants to believe. 
58.  Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? 
Yes! I've had that feeling many a times. 
59.  Do you take a vitamin daily?
I used to, but I stopped recently (not for any particular reason, I just kept forgetting to take them)
60.  Do you wear slippers?
No. It's one thing if you can catch me wearing socks. I would rather be barefoot. 
61.  Do you wear a bath robe? 
Nope, although I have one, a pretty light pink one that is cozy. I just get too warm with it on.
62.  What do you wear to bed?
Next to nothing. If I have too much on I feel constricted and too warm. 
63.  What was your first concert? 
Billy Talent
64.  Walmart, Target or K-mart?
We don't have a Target or a K-mart so I guess I'll have to say Walmart.
65.  Nike or Adidas?
Uhh.. it doesn't really matter to me. Whatever works. 
66.  Cheetos or Fritos?
Can I have doritos? ;) 
67.  Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
I would rather neither, but if I had to choose it'd be peanuts. 
68.  Ever hear of the group Tres bien?  
No, I never have
69.  Ever take dance lessons?
I took ballet lessons when I was little but I stopped after a year. I wish I would have kept doing it, but sadly, I didn't. 
70.  Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No, it doesn't really matter so long as he's happy. That being said I would advise him against police or military work.
71.  Can you curl your tongue?
Yes!
72.  Ever won a spelling bee? 
I think I did in elementary school.
73.  Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, although I can't remember what made me so happy
74.  Own any record albums?
No but my partner owns a few. 
75.  Own a record player?
Again, no but my partner does. 
76.  Do you regularly burn incense?
No, I have candles, but no incense
77.  Ever been in love? 
Yes, it's wonderful!
78.  Who would you like to see in a concert? 
I would LOVE to see Ed Sheeran, or Justin Timberlake. They are my bucket list concerts
79.  What was the last concert you saw?
Against Me!
80.  Hot tea or cold tea?
I'm trying to get into hot tea, but I just can't. So cold tea
81.  Tea or coffee?
don't like coffee, so tea. 
82.  Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
snickerdoodles, since I'm not the hugest fan of sugar cookies. 
83.  Can you swim well?
Yes, I think I'm a rather good swimmer. I love swimming, its my favourite summer activity
84.  Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes!
85.  Are you patient?
Most times, but I can lose my patience very quickly
86.  DJ or band at a wedding?
Either or, I suppose. A band would be neat, but a DJ could play all the radio hits that everyone knows
87.  Ever won a contest? 
I won a colouring contest when I was little that won be a life jacket. 
88.  Have you ever had plastic surgery?
Nope
89.  Which are better: black or green olives? 
don't like olives. 
90.  Can you knit or crochet?
I used to be able to knit, although I'm not sure if I can remember now.
91.  Best room for a fireplace?
The living room.
92.  Do you want to get married?
Yes, I would love to get married!
93.  If married, how long have you been married? 
I have not been married yet.
94.  Who was your high school crush?  
An ex, which we don't talk about ;)
95.  Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I dont cry, but I have been known to throw a fit or two.. 
96.  Do you have kids? 
Nope, no kiddies.
97.  Do you want kids?
Yes, in the future I would like children. 
98.  What is your favorite colour?
I always used to say my favourite colour was green, but really it's probably pink or yellow.
99.  Do you miss anyone right now?
Nope. I'm good!
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next?
Anyone who wants to do this tag!
Let me know so I can read your answers!


No comments:

Post a Comment