The 100 Questions No One Asks Tag! | Part 1

Sunday, February 21

Hiia!

I found this tag from Kendra at reads and treats, and I thought that I would give it a go!
I'm going to make this a two part post, so that it's not too long.
Here are the first 50 questions:

1.   Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed ?
I don't have a closet in my room, but if I did I would have them closed. 
2.  Do you take shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? 
Honestly, I don't spend any time in hotels, so I can't say that I have before. I don't think that I would, as I'm more likely to take my own shampoo there anyway. 
3.  Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? 
I only sleep with a fitted sheet and a comforter, but the comforter cannot be tucked in. It makes my feet feel trapped and I find it generally uncomfortable.
4.  Have you stolen a street sign before?
I have never stolen a street sign before, nor have I wanted to. I do know people who have stolen street signs before.
5.  Do you like to use post-it notes? 
I have a million sticky notes on my laptop - they help me greatly with my thesis work! As for the paper sticky notes, not so much.
6.  Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
I'm not a big coupon user, as I never have them to begin with.
7.  Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
If I HAD to choose, I'd pick the bear. I am terrified of bees, so thats a no-go option for me!
8.  Do you have freckles? 
Yes, they are very prominent in the summer!
9.  Do you always smile for pictures?
I would say majority of the time yes, unless I'm in a bad mood when a photo is being taken, or if I'm feeling silly and make a silly face.
10.  What is your biggest pet peeve?
I feel like I have a few, although none come to mind easily. People that walk slow in front of you is one that bothers me.
11.  Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I do not, but I feel like that would have been something I would have done when I was little. 
12.  Have you ever peed in the woods?
I used to go camping when I was younger, so yes I have. It's not as great if you're a female though. 
13.  Have you ever pooped in the woods?
No, that I have never done, thankfully. 
14.  Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
All the time! I love to dance! (even if I'm bad at it)
15.  Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not anymore, but I used to be horrible at it. Then I realized that 1) chewing the tip of the pencil makes it so that the lead can't come out and 2) chewing on the eraser tastes bad
16.  How many people have you slept with this week?
I have slept with my partner, as we spent the week house sitting, we shared the bed.
17.  What size is your bed? 
My bed is a double, but my partner has a queen which is lovely!
18.  What is your song of the week? 
Hmm.. I'm not sure, I like a lot of songs... maybe 'Out of the woods' by Taylor Swift?
19.  Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
It's okay for anyone to wear any colour they choose!
20.  Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes! I love me some scooby-doo! He's been my favourite since I was 6!
21.  What is your least favorite movie?
hmm.. generally I don't see movies that I don't think i'll like, so I'd have to say Django would be my least favourite. I watched it with a few friends and it wasn't great. Not my type of movie.
22.  Where would you bury hidden treasure if you have some?
I wouldn't bury it, I'd keep it close to me!
23.  What do you drink with dinner?
Water, juice, maybe the odd glass of wine
24.  What do you dip a chicken nugget in? 
sweet and sour sauce or ketchup, depends on what I feel like that day!
25.  What is your favorite food?
Chinese food, and pizza!
26.  What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Thats a tough one. I'm sure lots of my favourite movies would get old if I watched them over and over again. I think Tangled would be one movie I could watch over and over and still love.
27.  Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My partner
28.  Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, I was never a scout.
29.  Would you ever strip/pose nude in a magazine
think that I am too self conscious about my body to ever do something like that - unless it was for something like body confidence or they were going to pay be well ;) 
30.  When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A long time ago. That being said I leave my parents notes at home all the time when I leave and they're not there. 
31.  Can you change the oil in a car?
Nope. I understand how everything is suppose to work, but I would not be able to execute the task. I'm not good with cars. 
32.  Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Not as of right now! I'm not one for speeding, typically when I'm on the highway (going the limit) I'm the one that everyone speeds past.
33.  Ever ran out of gas?
Not yet - thank goodness. I'm sure i'd have a breakdown if this ever were to happen!
34.  What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Typically it depends on the day, but I love me some shaved turkey or chicken deli meat!
35.  Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Breakfast sandwiches, hands down, without a doubt. My favourite food of all time. 
36.  What is your usual bedtime?
It depends on the day, but I typically try to be in bed by midnight.
37.  Are you lazy?
Yes. I am the queen of lazy.
38.  When you were a kid, what did you dress up for as Halloween?
Lots of things - one year I dressed up as Hilary Duff... I'm sure you can imagine the reactions that older people had that year when I went trick or treating - they had no idea who I was!
39.  What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I believe I am the Rooster ('93)
40.  How many languages can you speak?
Fluently: just English
I do however know a little French, but not enough to have a conversation
41.  Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope. If I did, it would likely be for a food magazine, I love those!
42.  Which are better: Legos or Lincoln logs?
I only had lego when I was younger, and I loved them - I remember my parents having a strong hatred for them though... probably because I left them out and they likely stepped on them... whoops!
43.  Are you stubborn?
I honestly think that I am the most stubborn person that I know.
44.  Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
I'm not big into television, so I don't watch either of these guys. 
45.  Ever watch soap operas?
My mum used to be big into the ''Days of our lives" soap, so I used to watch it with her. We don't watch it much anymore.
46.  Are you afraid of heights?
Yes. I hiked a mountain-cliff thing two summers ago and when you get to the end you can look out onto the ocean and we were up so high I was terrified! The view was beautiful though:

47.  Do you sing in the car?
Yep! I'm a big sing-and-dance type of person!
48.  Do you sing in the shower?
Only if I put music on
49.  Do you dance in the car?
If I'm not the one driving I will dance, otherwise I have to concentrate on driving and can't dance. 
50.  Ever used a gun?
Never have, never want to be in a situation where I need to.

Well, there were the first 50 questions. Hopefully they gave you a bit of insight into who I am. I think I'll post the next half of the tag next week! 

1 comment:

  1. Super fun post! I'm enjoying to read them :)

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete