Extended Blogging Vacation Over!

Monday, February 15

Hiia!

Wow, sorry that this took so long to get up. I've been so busy since Christmas that I just haven't had the time to make quality content here. 
If you've been around a while, then you'll know that this is my last semester of my undergrad degree (phew!) but that being said, part of my requirements to graduate is completing a dissertation which so far is 68 pages long (yes, it really is and yes, thats a lot!). So that is my excuse as to why I haven't been around lately. I'm hoping to be able to get a few posts in here and there but if I go on another extended time without posting that is likely the reason! 


Thanks for sticking around, and hopefully I'll be back soon with better content!

Also, I'm still thinking about this layout. I've kept it for a while and I'm just not sure if I like it enough. I'm big into designing the layout myself, so I've been on the lookout for some ideas, but so far I've got nothing. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything is going well! :) I know what you mean about designing your blog. If I change my blog and there's just ONE thing I don't like about it, it'll bug me so much I have to change it again! haha

    Renee | Lose the Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! there are a few things I'm uncertain about with this layout so i'll likely be changing it again!
      Xx

      Delete