Maybelline Fit Me Matte +Poreless Foundation Review

Monday, January 25

Hiia!

Today's post is going to be a product review! 

I've been on the lookout for a good cheap liquid foundation where the lightest shade is actually the right colour for my face. I have very pale skin, so finding a foundation where the lightest shade is actually my colour and not too dark is rather difficult.
I found one that works fairly well, enough that I'm happy with how it looks on my face, and that is the Maybelline Fit Me Matte +Poreless foundation
I bought this foundation for less than $10! Now, this can either lead you to be skeptical of how good the product is, or can leave you hopeful that the product will be good for its price. Either way, I thought it would be worth the try. 

Maybelline Foundation

I have the shade 110 Porcelain on  the left side of the photo compared to nothing on the right side of my face.
As you can see it doesn't look like I have the wrong shade on, which makes me extremely happy!

I also like how the foundation applies. It goes on smooth and can be buildable if you need more coverage, which is always a great quality in a foundation. On a day when I feel like wearing a little make-up I will apply one coat but if I'm going somewhere special and want a little more coverage i'll apply two coats of foundation.

So, overall impression: 
+ Colour matches my face
+ Applies well
+ Buildable
+ Inexpensive

All in all, I will be repurchasing this foundation, because to date it has been the first foundation I have found that isn't two shades too dark for my complexion. I would, however, still like to try their hydrate + smooth foundation next to see how that formula holds up to my face, as the winter months have made my skin rather dry!


Have you tried this foundation? What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Really want to try this foundation. I love finding new ones. Some work, some don't but it's a great feeling when you get the correct shade!
    Have you tried L'oreal infallible? That's a good drugstore foundation as well :)

    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really nice foundation! I like it so far!
      I haven't tried the L'oreal one yet, i'll have to put it on my list to try! Thanks for the recommendation!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. This foundation looks great on you! I've tried the Fit Me smooth hydration? I think it was called- anyway I meant to pick up this one but got the hydration one instead and I really didnt like it! I might have to go back for the matte one!

    Renee | Lose the Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Its nice to have one that matches my skin tone thats for sure!
      I haven't looked at any reviews for the hydration foundation, so i'll have to do some research before I purchase it so its not a waste of money!
      Xx

      Delete