Nutcracker Ballet Performance | Blogmas Day 6

Sunday, December 6

Hiia!

Countdown until Christmas: 19 days!

Yesterday I attended a local dance companies recital of the Nutcracker. This will be the third time I have seen this company do the production of the Nutcracker, and every year it makes me feel so happy and joy filled. I love the story of the nutcracker, and it makes me feel very festive going to see the performance!

I was able to take a few shots, so I thought you might enjoy seeing a few! 











What is your favourite ballet recital?






2 comments:

  1. Oh i've always wanted to see The Nutcracker! I've never been to any ballets before!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite wonderful! I can't get over how amazing the dances are, and how much work they must have put into the show!
      I've seen other shows, but this is the only ballet I've seen!
      Xx

      Delete