My Favourite Holiday Christmas Movies | Blogmas Day 12

Saturday, December 12

Hiia!

Countdown until Christmas: 13 days!

For today's Blogmas post, I thought that I would give you a list of my favourite christmas movies to watch in December!
I love snuggling up with my partner under a cozy blanket and watching christmas films, it makes me feel very festive!
Animated christmas movies are my favourite, I think it's because they remind me of my childhood!

Here is a list of my favourite Christmas movies to watch (in no particular order): 

- How the Grinch stole Christmas (The animated version)
- Frosty the Snowman (The animated version)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- Home Alone (the first one) - This is a favourite of my partners!
- The Polar Express
- Yogi's First Christmas


Frosty the snowman exhibit!

Some others that I don't particularly like, but others I've talked to really love:
- Elf
- Love Actually
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the non-animated version)
- Jack Frost
- Home Alone (all the other ones)
- The Santa Claus (movies 1, 2 and 3)


What are your favourite holiday movies?

4 comments:

  1. I love Love Actually - I watch it every year and I made my boyfriend watch it for the first time last week! I couldn't believe he had never seen it before! I love Christmas with the Kranks too it's a really good old American family movie. Great posts :) Lots of favourites there too!

    John | Shout John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen Christmas with the Kranks, it's also a very good Christmas movie! To be honest, I forgot about it until you mentioned it!!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Great list! And where is that Frosty exhibit? I would love to see that!

    Renee | Lose the Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the photo on a public image site, but apparently it's in Orlando! It would be so cool to see it!

      Delete