My Favourite Christmas Songs | Blogmas Day 8

Tuesday, December 8

Hiia!

Countdown until Christmas: 17 days!

I love lists, so for today's blogmas post I thought I would list my favourite Christmas songs!
Christmas songs are one of the first ways I find myself getting into the holiday spirit! I started listening to Christmas music in the middle of November!



Here is a list of some of my favourite christmas songs, in no particular order:

- You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch -  Thurl Ravenscroft
- All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - N'sync
- I want a hippopotamus for Christmas - Gayla Peevey
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - Michael Bublé
- Baby it's cold outside - Michael Bublé and Idina Menzel
- I believe in Santa Claus - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
- A Christmas to remember - Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
I also enjoy Winter Wonderland, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and Rockin Around the Christmas Tree (by no particular artists)

Those are just some of my favourites! What is your favourite Christmas song?

No comments:

Post a Comment