Merry Christmas! | Blogmas Day 25

Friday, December 25

Hiia!

Countdown until Christmas: 0 Days!

Well, I suppose a 'Merry Christmas' is in order: 
MERRY CHRSITMAS!


Today I will be spending the day with my family, and enjoying good food and great company! 

I saw the quote in the photo above the other day and thought that it captured what Christmas means to me very well. Christmas isn't about what gifts you receive, it's about spending quality time with the ones you love, and spreading love, joy and happiness to those around you. 
Often we get lost in the stress of Christmas, be it making sure everyone has a gift, that the gift is wrapped and ready to be distributed, making sure you have all the sweets baked and on trays looking lovely, making sure your dinner doesn't burn, etc. 

Sometimes it's good to just take a step back and remember that as long as you are together, those little stresses don't matter. Be happy with the people you are surrounded with and everything else is just extra.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!
This will be my last consecutive Blogmas post, but I'm hoping to stay on top of blogging as the winter days continue!


Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment