Lush Quick Gift Ideas

Wednesday, December 2

Hiia!

Countdown until Christmas: 23 days!


I'm not sure if you've seen the Christmas products that LUSH makes, but they are so cute and magical! 
(Magical is my favourite word to use for the holidays)
Today I thought I would share with you, two products that could be quick and easy gifts for the bath enthusiast on your shopping list!







This bath bomb is the same formula and scent as the regular butterball bath bomb. This product makes you feel so amazing, it's like you've had a bath in body butter, which I'll admit doesn't sound that great. Your skin is so smooth and soft after bathing with this little bear, and honestly, it makes me not want to get out of the tub. The cocoa butter in the bomb absorbs into your skin leaving it smooth long after you've gotten out of the bath, which is a big plus in my book!

As a general gift, I would recommend the original butterball bath bomb to someone for a gift, but for the holiday's the bear mold is just too sweet to pass up on! Its little nose is just too adorable!





This was my first year trying the Father Christmas bath bomb, and to be honest, I was a bit disappointed. 
It smelled lovely, and although the colour was very festive, it wasn't what I was expecting. I think I must have had higher expectations for this bomb, because it wasn't bad, I just thought it would be better.

That being said, the presentation of this bath bomb was what sold me on this product. I love how Santa's face looks happy, and the fact that LUSH was able to include the little pompom on his hat makes this bath bomb worth purchasing!




What christmas LUSH product is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Butterbear is my favorite bath bomb! So, so nice! I really want to get into Lush and try out some of their christmas products!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete