Ipsy: December 2015 | Blogmas Day 17

Thursday, December 17

Hiia!

Countdown until Christmas: 8 Days!

I just got my December Ipsy subscription in the mail!



This month I received:


Beau G√Ęchis Paris: Concealer Brush
I love me a new brush to try out! 
It feels really soft! 
I've never owned a proper concealer brush, so I'm excited to try it out!


Pacifica: Power of Love Natural Lipstick (In the shade nudie red)
The colour isn't one I would probably pick out for myself, but I am excited to try it to see if I like the colour!


Marc Anthony Hair Care: Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment
I'm super excited to try this out! I can't wait to see how it makes my hair feel!
It smells like coconut so I can already tell I'm going to enjoy applying this to my hair!

Klorane: Floral Water Make-up Remover with Soothing Cornflower
This is one of the most exciting things I've received this month. Most make-up removers don't agree with my face, as I have pretty sensitive skin. I'm hoping that this one will be nice to my skin!

And finally, I received:

Tarte Cosmetics: Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
I hate to admit that I don't actually own a powder (shame on me). I've heard some pretty amazing things about this product, so I'm very excited to give this a try! 


Do you have a favourite subscription box?


All individual product pictures taken from ipsy, and are linked to their respective pages

2 comments:

  1. Looks like some amazing products! I should have done some research on other boxes before deciding on Beauty Box 5. I barely ever recognize the brands from them!

    Renee | Lose the Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like ipsy, but for some reason I was under the impression that one or two of the items in each subscription would be full sized products. Other than brushes and tool type products all the make up and other products are mini sizes.
      It is great to have a small sample of each product because if you hate it, you don't have to use up a whole full sized product!
      Xx

      Delete