Christmas Tree Camera Tricks | Blogmas Day 16

Wednesday, December 16

Hiia!

Countdown until Christmas: 9 days!

For today's blogmas post I thought that I would try and execute some cute camera tricks that I saw on pinterest for christmas!

First trick: The Bokeh christmas tree
I love how this turned out! Very neat!

Next trick: Making the lights on the christmas tree into objects
christmas tree[ception]




This trick was interesting because it made me realize that the photo actually takes upside down so I had to manually flip the images right side up. An interesting thing to discover while taking these photos

Final trick: Making the lights on the Christmas tree appear to be streaks

This one was super neat, although it looks kinda weird. I think I need a little more practice to perfect this, as you can see the lines are quite wobbly.

Overall this was a neat thing to try out! I really liked making the lights on the tree turn into objects!

If you give any of these a try, comment a link so I can see how your turned out!


2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I love the first trick!

    Renee | Lose the Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's neat to try different tricks! I'm glad they worked out alright as I was worried they wouldn't!
      Xx

      Delete