Christmas To-Do List | Blogmas Day 22

Tuesday, December 22

Hiia!

Countdown until Christmas: 3 days!

Wow! I almost forgot to write a post for today! My sister and I have been baking a few more things for Christmas, so I completely forgot about writing a post for today!

Since I'm remembering so late in the day, and Christmas is fast approaching, I thought I would write a little to-do post to help me remember all the things I need to do for the big day!

- Charge my camera battery!
- Figure out what I'm wearing for Christmas eve and Christmas day!
- Make sure all presents are wrapped
- Fill my parents Christmas stockings
- Paint my nails
- Make sure there is enough room on my memory card for family photos
- Make sure the sweets are all on trays to give to family

There, hopefully this will make the next few days less stressful so I can just have a nice time with friends and family!



What are some things on your to-do list for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment