Christmas Nails | Blogmas Day 3

Thursday, December 3

Hiia!

Countdown until Christmas: 22 days!

I know I've mentioned before that I'm not one for painting my nails. I'm a nail biter/picker by nature (I know it's bad, but I'm slowly getting better at not doing it!), so painting my nails usually doesn't look very pretty. 

However, I do like painting them once and a while, and I thought I would try a Christmas themed polish. I have absolutely no skill in painting nails, so I apologize for the lack of quality nail painting skills I will be demonstrating in the photos. 
I don't like the fancy detailed nails, as mine are too short to have any detailing on them, so I painted my nails a sparkly red and the accent nail sparkly gold. 

Also, I apologize for the lighting, I tried to get some cute festive shots, but my lighting was sub-par today.



You can't see the colour of my nail polish at all in this photo, but I just loved the little present and christmas ball that I couldn't help put include it!

If you were someone with more skill than I, you could add some detailing to the gold accent nail, or designs to all the nails, making the accent nail different than all the others. For example, the red nails could be detailed with white snowflake designs, and the gold accent nail could be detailed with a green tree (I find gold and green look lovely together!)

What is your favourite way to paint your nails for the holidays?

2 comments:

  1. They look so cute! I totally suck at painting my nails but I try anyway! haha

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I keep thinking that it will get better with practice, but it hasn't yet!

      Delete