Christmas Decorations | Blogmas Day 7

Monday, December 7

Hiia! 

Countdown until Christmas: 18 Days!

I love putting up our Christmas decorations! It makes me feel very festive and happy! We usually put Christmas music on while we decorate and reminisce about the decorations and ornaments we have collected.

I thought today I would show some "artistic" photos of some decorations that we put up around the Holidays!








The final decorations I'm going to share are some of my favourite that we have. When I was little, my mum spent a lot of time and money getting these for me to enjoy during Christmas, and I've loved them ever since. Each year when we decorate our home, I am in charge of these decorations!

These are the 101 Dalmatians toys from McDonalds in 1996! They're almost 20 years old!




What is your favourite Holiday decoration you display in your home?

2 comments: