Blogmas Day 24 Happily Missed

Thursday, December 24

Hiia! 

Tomorrow is Christmas!

I tried so hard to not miss a day of posting for Blogmas, and I made it up until Christmas eve before missing a post!
I spent a lot of quality time with family and friends today, so I would say I'm sorry for not posting, but I would be lying because I had a wonderful time not writing a blog post!
It's far too late, and I'm far too exhausted - not to mention full - that I just can't muster the energy to write a lengthy post, so I will just insert a Christmas eve photo of my partner and I and wish everyone a happy holidays!
I hope you are all having a wonderful festive season!

Festive love sent your way from my partner and I

With love, 

2 comments:

  1. Aw you two look great! :) Hope your Christmas is magical xx

    Renee | Lose the Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so adorable together :)
    I hope Christmas was wonderful and I hope your New Year will be amazing :)
    Thank you SO MUCH for visiting my blog and for following.. it means a whole lot :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete