Halloween Costume 2015

Monday, November 2

Hiia! 
I wanted to write up a little post to remember what I wore for halloween this year! 
I decided to go out super last minute, and based my costume decision solely on the fact that I had false pink feather eyelashes that I knew I would never wear anywhere else. 

So I decided to be a flamingo for halloween! 
My sister helped me make a tail and a feather headband and she transformed my face into the flamingo!
It was super fun dressing up like that, but I was not a fan of the eyelashes, half way through the night I took those suckers off my face!
Other than the tail and the headband, the costume was super easy, I put on a pink dress that I had in my closet and some tights, and then wore some pink sneakers to match! 

 See my tail in the mirror?!

A flamingo and a price is right contestant! 

We ended up going to a couple house parties with some friends and had a great time! 

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween too! What were you up to?



1 comment:

  1. This post is awesome! That's why I'll definitely follow your blog to see the new ones!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete