Festive Blog Layout

Sunday, November 22

Hiia! 

Since in Canada we celebrate thanksgiving in October, Holiday season is the next thing that I look forward to! I thought I'd change up my blog layout since I was feeling a bit festive lately. I am so excited for the upcoming holiday season, that I felt my blog needed some festive decoration :) 

This will be my first year with my own vehicle, so its exciting being able to go holiday shopping whenever it is convenient for me, and I can go out and buy ingredients for baking!
I won't be able to start baking until I'm done exams this semester, so I'm still counting down the days. 
I'm super excited for all the holiday cheer, holiday decorations and baking, and wrapping gifts and most importantly time spent with friends and family!

I'm in the festive spirit thats for sure!
(I'm currently listening to Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' as I type this)

What are you most excited for about this holiday season?


4 comments:

  1. Loving your festive blog layout! Can't wait to get mine up :D
    I always look forward to the special Christmas foods you can only get at this time of the year, like mince pies and yule log! Yum!

    Chloe x | Snug Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yum! Those foods sound delicious! Thanks for sharing!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Love the festive blog layout!! So pretty!
    I think what im the most excited for this holiday season is the fact that its going to be as stress-free as possible! We decided we arent buying presents for our entire family this year and only shopping for the kids in the family. OMG, so should have done this years ago! It knocks off like 12 people we usually had to buy for! So im excited to just do all of the fun, christmassy things without feeling worry :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like such a good idea! I know my family has decided to do secret santa this year, where you only have to buy a gift for one person, but each person still gets a gift, and you can enjoy the laughter as people try to guess who got you the gift!
      I can't wait to do christmassy things!
      Xx

      Delete