Autumn 2015

Friday, October 23

Hiia! 
Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I've been out enjoying the cool autumn weather!

Autumn is my favourite season of the year, I love the temperature (just warm enough to be able to wear a cozy sweater), the leaves changing colour, pumpkins, and halloween! I love it all! 



My partner and I went to a corn maze and it was so much fun! I love mazes, so we try to go every autumn! 


This is what my home looks like in the autumn! I love how the trees are changing colour


One of the cool things that my town does in the autumn is we make 'pumpkin people' which are scarecrow like people that are dressed and a face is drawn on the pumpkin which will be the head! 
(You can see in some pictures below what I'm talking about)

 I hit my head on the arm of this huge chair, it was quite painful, but made for a funny picture!

He was pretending to be sea sick, and I was just laughing at him! He's such a goof!



We're going to another corn maze this weekend and I'm so excited!


What is your favourite thing to do in autumn?



3 comments:

  1. I agree! I love autumn. And your home town looks so beautiful in fall!! I love posting about autumn everything is just so pretty in this season ❤️❤️ www.bethanyavenoir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love autumn as well! I've never seen people before, they look so cool!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're a weird concept, but my town has been making them for as long as I can remember! I think they're super neat! :)
      Xx

      Delete