Argan Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Tuesday, October 6

Hiia!

Since I'm a senior in university, I rarely have the time, or money, to try new hair, beauty or make-up products. 
I was most fortunate to be sent a new shampoo and conditioner to try from the lovely Maple Holistics brand, who are sponsored by edumuch (*hint hint* if you click the link you can get free products - just follow the instructions!)


These are the Argan shampoo and conditioner set 

My first impression: I LOVE the packaging! The red bottles are so vibrant!




Smell:


The argan shampoo bottle says that the fragrance is vanilla and honey, but to me it reminds me of the smell of just made waffle cones!

The conditioner is fragrance free, which to me, is better than an awful smell! Plus the smell of the shampoo is strong enough that I personally am alright with having a non-scented conditioner in the set.
Although the shampoo does have a strong scent, I did find that it did not stay long in your hair. After I had gotten out of the shower and my hair had time to air dry the scent was gone. 




Ingredient Information:


The Argan Shampoo contains:
Argan oil (This is what makes your hair shiny and healthy as it has vitamin E, carotene and essential fatty acids), Jojoba oil, Peach kernel oil (apparently good for sensitive skin), Almond oil (helps soothe dry and irritated areas on the scalp), Camellia seed and Avocado (has lots of vitamins!)
There are more ingredients on their webpage and lots of explanations of their benefits as well!

The Argan Conditioner contains:
Arian oil, Jojoba, Shea butter, Sea Buckhorn, Hibiscus, Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Botanical Keratin (helps keep your hair healthy and strong!)



Prices:


I looked through the online store for a general chain retailer and prices for many shampoos range from $3 - $10, and the conditioners range from $3 - $13 (there are some above those prices, but I didn't include them)
The shampoo I received was $12.97 and the conditioner was $7.89 but the bottles were relatively small.
So this set would be a bit more expensive to purchase compared to anything you'd purchase from an chain retailer. 
I believe that since the shampoo is sulphate free, paraben free, as well as cruelty free and vegan friendly AND the conditioner also is sulphate free and cruelty free that there are most costs associated in making the product.




Use:


Upon the first use of the shampoo I've noticed that while the shampoo does lather it is not as much as some shampoos and the directions say to leave it sitting for a couple minutes to let the oils absorb into the hair and that is when most of the lather disappears.
The conditioner seems to be like any other conditioner and does what it is suppose to!




What is your favourite Shampoo and Conditioner set?




*Not a sponsored post, but the products were given to me to try*

1 comment:

  1. A broken marriage can be one of the most painful things to heal from and can take a very long time to heal. During these times it can feel like the whole world could light up in flames and it still couldn't compare to the pain inside. My name is Nicole Cottrell form UK, I have been in great bondage for almost 2 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband, we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stopped caring and taking care of his own family to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me, i cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack i pick his email and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both of them had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for me and our little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again. I am so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack for he is a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on { Nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com }, this man is a professional,Thank you Sir, i will always be testifying about your good work

    ReplyDelete