Tips for Staying on track in University!

Tuesday, September 15

Hiia!

This post is kind of an oxymoron, as I am currently writing this and not staying on track in university, but hey, I gotta procrastinate at some point! May as well write a blog post rather than check my Facebook 20 times just to see that nothing has changed!


Today I thought I would share 2 of my biggest tips on how I stay on track (most of the time) when juggling all the courses I have in university! I am also writing a dissertation for my Honours degree this year (which I think I mentioned in another post at some point a while ago), so I've been learning to juggle that into regular university life as well!
It's all about balancing your work load. If you know you've got a busy week next week, and there is something you can do to less the work load a bit this week, then do it! It'll make the busy week a little bit easier on yourself!
Here are two things that I use to help stay on track:

GOOGLE CALENDAR
(or any calendar app really)
This is my saviour. I write EVERYTHING in this sucker. I'm not even exaggerating. I write meetings I have, tests and assignment due dates, school events that I want to attend, and even reminders for things I want to get done the next day. I write it all in my calendar. Mainly because I always have it open in a tab on my browser, and it helps me visualize all the things I need to get done in a week. 
I had to blur some names and such, but you get the idea



Mulitcoloured pens
Now, this is another great tip (in my opinion). I have one pen that is my absolute favourite (so much so that my partner bought me 5 of them!) and I use this pen when I write anything down. What is so great about this pen is that it has four different colours that I can write with, so if I am taking notes in a class, and the professor gives an example, I may write that in a different colour so that I can see that what I was writing was either important, or helpful in some way. I like having the option to write in different colours easily, and often switch colours for different things (To give you an example of how I may take notes: notes may be blue, examples may be pink, and definitions may be green)
One of the main reasons I like this pen so much is because I enjoy writing with the more abstract colours that the pen has. Baby pink, and blue, purple and a lime green! How could you not enjoy writing with those colours?!

you thought I was kidding when I said I had 5, didn't you?


Are you in University? What is a tips you have for staying on track with work?


3 comments:

  1. These tips are really helpful. I always need to be organized otherwise I don't know what I'm doing. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. A broken marriage can be one of the most painful things to heal from and can take a very long time to heal. During these times it can feel like the whole world could light up in flames and it still couldn't compare to the pain inside. My name is Nicole Cottrell form UK, I have been in great bondage for almost 2 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband, we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stopped caring and taking care of his own family to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me, i cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack i pick his email and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both of them had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for me and our little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again. I am so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack for he is a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on { Nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com }, this man is a professional,Thank you Sir, i will always be testifying about your good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. A broken marriage can be one of the most painful things to heal from and can take a very long time to heal. During these times it can feel like the whole world could light up in flames and it still couldn't compare to the pain inside. My name is Nicole Cottrell form UK, I have been in great bondage for almost 2 years suffering in the hands of a cheating husband, we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time girl friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stopped caring and taking care of his own family to the extent that he was planning to get married to her and divorce me, i cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back to me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack i pick his email and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the second day both of them had a quarrel and he beat his girlfriend up and he came home begging for me and our little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again. I am so happy that i did not loose him to the girl. all appreciation goes to Chief Nwaluta Mallam Zack for he is a Great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife or you need your ex lover back again. you can as well email him on { Nwalutaspelltemple@gmail.com }, this man is a professional,Thank you Sir, i will always be testifying about your good work

    ReplyDelete