Blogs I'm Currently Loving

Tuesday, August 18

Hiia! 

So today I thought I'd mention three blogs that I spend a lot of time reading. I am aware that I don't post a lot, but I do spend a lot of time searching through blogs and reading them. 


An obvious favourite, as so many people read and love her blog, not to mention her youtube channels. 
I love the style that Louise uses when she writes, it makes me feel like I'm talking to her. Her Motivational Monday posts are always so inspiring and uplifting. Although I haven't seen a post about her daughter Darcy in a while, I love those posts the most! She is such a little cutie!

Not only are the Michalak's my favourite people to watch on Youtube, but I also LOVE Hannah's blog too! She seems like such a down to earth person, and someone who isn't full of herself and is very comical. I feel like I would get along very well with her. Also, Hannah and Stef take amazing photos for her blog posts. My favourites are the photos of their son Grayson! (Basically if you have a cute baby, I'll love your blog)


One of the main reasons that I love Renee's blog is because she posts about things that are so close to home. We live in the same province, and a lot of her adventure posts are things I've been to, or heard of and it makes me happy that someone is able to shed some light on this beautiful province we live in the way she does!
(Also, I love how often she changes her blog layout, and I check back daily to see if it's different. Every time she changes it, I love it even more!)



You should definitely check these girls out, they write amazing things! 

What are three of your favourite blogs right now?

8 comments:

  1. I love Louise she is so bubbly and funny, I shall definitely check the other 2 out :)
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Louise has such a great personality! She is actually friends with Hannah, so I'm sure you'll love her blog too!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE LOUISE AND HANNAH!! im so glad im not the only one x x loving your blog at the moment, im super jealous of everything!
    have an amazing day,
    ~basicallychloe x x
    dont forget to smile today,
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing women! I love them both so much!
      Thank you for such kind words!
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Aw thank you so much for including me on this list :) I can't believe someone actually loves how often I change my layout! haha I thought it would drive everyone crazy :p Hope your day is great!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! There's something about not knowing what your blog will look like the next time I read one of your posts!
      Xx

      Delete
  4. Great picks, Darcy is so cute! Just checked out Lose the Road and love it! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete