Over 500 Bloglovin Followers!

Thursday, July 2

Wowsas! I never thought that 500 people would be interested in me, or something I've written or photographed!
I'm sure many won't read this, but I really want to thank each and every person that has followed me thus far, it means so much!
All I really wanted in this blog was a place for me to write little things, and share photos that I enjoy taking. I never really cared if 1 person read what I was writing, or 100 people. 
I feel like I'm blabbering and being sappy, so I think I'll quit while I'm ahead here. I really just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to look at my blog or read a post or two and maybe get to know me a little bit better!


Toodles for now, 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the milestone lovely! x

    Erin | http://beingerin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 500 :) Soon it'll be 1000 :P

    John ¦ www.shoutjohn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I can't imagine ever getting to 1000!
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations lovely :)
    Helen
    XXX
    www.jumblebug.co.uk

    ReplyDelete