Girly Tag

Wednesday, July 29

Hiia! So, I was/am planning on writing a post about my trip to PEI but I'm currently house sitting for a family member, and their internet is not allowing me to upload any of my photos, so that post will have to wait until I'm home with my wifi. For now I thought I'd do the girly tag. I saw that Renee from Lose the Road did this post a while back and I thought it was such a cute tag and so I thought it'd do it too!

Makeup

What foundation do you use?
I only own one foundation, the Maybelline dream wonder foundation powder. I"m still on the fence about this product, but I think it's mostly because I think the shade is a little too dark for me.
I also just purchased the Maybelline dream fresh BB cream and have started using that. I may write a post on it in the future, but I'm still unsure about the product itself. 

What powder do you use?
As mentioned above I use the dream wonder foundation powder by Maybelline. 

What eyebrow pencil do you use?
I don't use an eyebrow pencil to fill my brows in, instead I use the matt eyeshadow from the Urban Decay Naked 2: Basics palette. I fluctuate between using "frisk" and "cover" depending on the reason I'm applying the makeup (darker for night outings and lighter for make-up days)

What eyeliner do you use?
I have been into the trend recently of lining my eyes with eyeshadow on an angled brush, as I've found eye liner hurts my eyes over the years as my eyes are quite sensitive. 

What is your favorite eyeshadow?
I don't own much makeup, so the Naked 2: Basics will have to be my favourite at the moment.

What mascara do you use?
I am still using the Maybelline the colossal mascara

What are five of your favorite lip balms/glosses/sticks?
I only have two....
1.Milani lipstick in Sangria
2. Revlon lip butters in Candy Apple

Hair

Do you color your hair?
I used to for a long time while in middle and high school. I have done highlights, purple ends, and all blonde hair, but now I'm just my natural brown

At the salon?
Nope, I've done everything from home

What is your stylists name?
I call her mom. 

What is your natural hair color?
Brown!

Do you have straight or curly hair?
I used to have ringlet curls when I was little but as I've grown older and my hair has grown longer they've turned into a wavy mess that never really looks right

Do you use a curling iron?
If I were doing my hair, that would typically be the thing I would use, although I use a curling wand (Which is basically the same thing)

A straightener?
I have a straightener, but I am more inclined to use my curling wand

Do you use serum and if so what kind?
I do not use serum

Do you use any other hair products and what kinds?
I have actually just used up all of my batiste dry shampoo, but thats about all I use in my hair. I use hairspray on occasions where I feel it's necessary

What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
It varies. I use head and shoulders most of the time but others i'll use panteen

Scents

What deodorant do you use?
I have dove deodorant at my boyfriends house and lady speed stick at my house

What body wash do you use?
I love the bath and body works body wash. the Be enchanted is my favourite, but I also have the warm vanilla sugar one too which smells amazing!

What perfumes do you use or like? Name five:
I don't think I like perfume enough to have 5 favourites... I think I only own one bottle, and I'm not even sure of its name..

Do you always have to smell good?
I don't always wear perfume, just when I am going to something where I want something extra
I wear body spray more often than not though, if that counts as the same thing

Jewelry

Are diamonds really a girl's best friend?
Nah, at least, they're not my best friend. 

What jewelry do you wear most?
I only wear one ring: A "crappy $10 ring" (as my partner calls it) given to me on my birthday three years ago by my partner. It's got a pink heart shaped stone in the middle of the ring. I love it. 

What jewelry do you crave most?
I'm not a big jewelry person. necklaces make me feel like I'm being choked and bracelets/watches never fit my wrists properly.
The only jewellery I don't mind would have to be rings

Purses and Shoes

How many purses do you own?
I think I own two, although neither of them are in use currently. One is brown, and rather boring but holds quite a bit, the other is a metallic purple.

Which is your favourite?
I love the colour of the purple one, but the practicality of the brown one makes it my favourite. 

How many shoes do you own?
ooh... I'm not sure... I think I own one pair of open toed heels, a pair of wedge ankle boots, a pair of heel boots, a pair of "fashionable" winter boots, a pair of black flats and some flip flops. 

Which pair is your favorite?
probably the black flats and the heel boots

Shopping

What are your top five favorite stores to clothes shop?
1. Winners
2. Eclipse (Canadian clothing store) fun fact: I used to work there for two and a half years, and I absolutely LOVED IT!
3. Forever 21
4. H&M
5. Thrift stores (not gonna lie, you can find some pretty awesome things at thrift stores, the hunt is always the best part)


What is your favorite shirt?
hmm... probably my basic tank tops that I get from H&M. I literally wear them all the time and they're so comfy!

What is your favorite jeans?
A pair from Eclipse. Their jeans are the only one's i'll buy (probably because I used to work there, but I like to stay its because they have 30 inch inseams which means I don't need to get the legs hemmed!) 

Miscellaneous

Favorite nail polish?
anything pink, or gold

Favorite magazine to read?
I used to love to read the Prom magazines because I just love the dresses

Favorite book?
The Vampire Academy by Rachel Mead and also My Wicked Vampire by Nina Bangs

Favorite band?
I don't really have a favourite. I'm the type that just listens to whatever is new and on the radio, but I'm currently liking Ed Sheeran a lot, if that counts for anything?

Favorite Girly movie?
hmm.. I think it'd probably have to be something 'the Notebook' or 'Time Traveler's Wife"

Do you enjoy being a girl?
Very much! 




I tag anyone who reads this to do this tag too! Let me know in the comments so I can read your answers!!



3 comments:

  1. I love your post dear! Have a nice day:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a post!!
    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post!! Definitely want to check out that Maybelline foundation


    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete