Outfit of the Day - Navy Hat!

Thursday, June 25

Hiia!
I've never done and Outfit of the Day post before, because I always feel like my outfits aren't up to par with the ones I've seen on other blogs. Today I decided that I felt so great in this outfit that I wanted to write a post about it.



I bought my whole outfit (minus the old shoes) at Joe Fresh. I'm not sure how great the quality is, but I just loved the colours and thought it was too cute to pass up!

The Damask Dress was $24 CAD. I'm a huge dress person, and since I have a bit of tummy I like to find ones that don't fit too tight in that particular area. I really liked this dress because for one: it's super comfortable, and two: its not low cut and cinches at the waist right where I like it to!

The Drapey Open Cardigan was $24.94 CAD, but it was in the sale section and was originally $32 CAD. I know that doesn't sound like a great deal, but I honestly loved the cardigan so much when I put it on, I knew I had to have it. I think it is my favourite thing that I purchased because it's so soft! I want to wear it all the time. I even thought about wearing it with my pyjamas tonight, but I decided against it in the end.

The Straw Hat was only $9 CAD! I'm not a hat person, so I felt like I could spend $9 on one hat, and then never purchase another one (unless I fall in love with another one in the same style. Hopefully I never see a burgundy one, or it'll have to be mine!)
I never thought i'd be able to pull one off, and to be honest, when I tried it on in the store it was just meant to be a joke but when I showed my sister she told me it looked really nice and I should get it, so thats what I went and did!


Today me and my partner, and my sister and her partner went to the beach to take a walk along the rocky shore. My lovely sister agreed to take some photos for this post, so thanks sis! You've got some photography talent!





A sneaky selfie (you can see through my glasses) 



If you made it to the end of the post, then Congradulations! Here are some extra blooper photos that I thought I'd include. These are the photos that always make everyone laugh when you look back at what you've taken, so I thought I'd include two that gave us a good chuckle!










What is your favourite piece of clothing?











4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit :)

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I suited hats like that! I don't really suit hats though haha. Love it! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought I suited them either! I'm not a big hat person either, thats the only one I own!

      Delete