New York City | Dream Vacation Destination

Wednesday, May 20

Hiia!

So there are a lot of places I want to visit in my life. I've mentioned a couple (Florida, and Ottawa) and so this is the next destination I would like to visit: New York City!


There are so many things that are typical tourist spots for people to see in New York that I want to see:

♥ Central Park
♥ Times Square
♥ Visit the MET Museum
♥ See the top of the Empire State building
♥ Grand Central Station
♥ See the Statue of Liberty (Maybe just from a distance, and not travel to the island that it resides on

But there are also some other things in New York that I want to do, that may not be as typical:

♥ Make my own muppet (As shown in Grav3yardgirl's video)
♥ See The Lion King Broadway show
♥ Experience New York's Pizza and bagels (My partner says they're suppose to be really good!)

Have you ever been to New York City? What was your favourite thing about it?



8 comments:

  1. I actually went to NY in Feb with my boyfriend. Every morning we had bagels from a place called Bagels & Co, they were sooooo good!! You would love it if you went, it really is as incredible as everyone says it i

    Jessica | jessicagracemcguire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats awesome! I'll definitely keep that place in mind if I ever get there!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. I'd love to visit New York as well! The MET museum is probably top of my list if I ever get to go to New York :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets hope we both get to experience it some day! :)
      Xx

      Delete
  3. I've been to NY before, but I would love to go again and see different parts of it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love New York! Such a beautiful place and, though I have been there before, I would love to return as there is so much more to explore :)

    Shannon xx | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make a muppet and eat a bagel! I'd come with you just for that! :)
    Nah - I dreeeeam about one day sipping on a starbucks coffee and strolling through central park in a snow flaked winters morning... ice skating under the stars... seeing times square in all of its hustle and bustle.... one day... Me too :)

    New follower on GFC!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A winter trip sounds wonderful too! Maybe I'll have to have two New York City trips on my bucket list!
      Xx

      Delete