Blog Make Over

Wednesday, May 6

Hiia!
So, Sunday night I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning trying to re-vamp my blog layout.
I designed a logo and footer (which I think are cute) and attempted to make the rest of the layout fit the colour scheme of the logos.

After staying up that late into the morning I finally have something that I like. I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before I change it up again, but until that time, I am happy with the way it looks now!

I'm proud that I was able to design the logo myself (using this, and it's free!) and I think it fits the different aspects of my personality well. (Photography, beauty and cats, what more could a person want?!)

I know this is not much of a post, but I'm still getting back into the swing of things.
I don't want to post something just to have content, I want to be happy with each thing I blog about, which is why I've been slacking lately. I'm currently trying to sort out car and job issues right now, which has top priority in my mind, so forgive me if this takes the back burner for a week or two & hearts;

Do you like the new layout?



5 comments:

  1. Love the new layout and the logo is really cute :)

    John | Shout John

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute ! well done :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete