100 Random 'Get to know me' Questions

Wednesday, May 13

Hiia!
I follow a lot of blogs on bloglovin, and came across this post a while back.
 I liked it, and wanted to do it myself, so here comes a bunch of random questions that may help you get to know some fun facts about me! Hope you enjoy!!



1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I don't have a closet in my room, as it's a tiny room that was added on to our house later and a closet wasn't included. If I did have a closet, it would most definitely be closed

2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I haven't stayed at a hotel in such a long time (I have a boring life), but I would say yes, it is likely I would take them

3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
At my house, the sheets are not tucked in, as that is my favourite way to sleep. At my partner's house his sheets are tucked in, and I can sleep that way too

4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, I have never, nor would I in the future. I don't find street signs to be good home decor

5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
I like to use the post it notes on my laptop, but I don't really use the paper post it notes

6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Yes. I haven't done this in a long time, but I have done this in the past

7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Honestly, I'd rather the bear. I hate bees. I understand that they are very important for a variety of things, but they terrify me

8: Do you have freckles?
I do have freckles, but they're more pronounced in the summer 

9: Do you always smile for pictures?

Usually, unless someone is taking a photo that I don't want them to

10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
Slow walkers is a big one. I can't think of anymore at this moment, although I'm sure there are more

11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes, sometimes when I know I have a while to walk before I get where I'm going, I'll count my steps. Sometimes i'll count to 100 and then start again, other times I'll stop counting half way through

12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes

13: What about pooped in the woods?
No

14: Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Always, I love dancing. Usually it's a silly little dance if there is no music, but it's dancing nonetheless

15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I don't chew on pencils, but I am guilty of chewing on pen caps. 

16: How tall are you?
5 feet, 4.5 inches

17: What size is your bed?
I have a double, but I'd like to have a queen

18: What is your Song of the week?
Shut up and Dance by Walk the Moon

19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
It's okay for anyone to wear whatever they want to wear

20: Do you still watch cartoons?
Sometimes, although I don't watch much tv anymore

21: Whats your least favourite movie?
Any horror movies. I'd spend the whole time watching the palms of my hands, as they'd be over my eyes...

22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I feel like the typical place for me to bury treasure would be in my back yard, so probably there

23: What do you drink with dinner?
It depends on whats in the fridge, usually water or juice

24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup

25: What is your favourite food?
Pizza or Chinese food

26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Disney movies, my favourite are Beauty and the Beast and Tangled
To give you a feel for how much I love Beauty and the beast.. this was my birthday cake last October:
Beauty and the Beast Cake
... I turned 21.

27: Do you sleep on a certain side of bed?
In my bed, when I'm by myself, I sleep in the middle. When my partner is at my house, I sleep on the left side of the bed. At my partners house I sleep on the right side of the bed

28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Unfortunately I was never a girl scout

29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, I don't think that I would ever do that..

30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I can't even remember, so likely a while ago. I tend to write myself lists on paper, and school work but it's been a while since I've written a letter

31: Can you change the oil in a car?
I doubt I'd be able to do it right, but in principle it doesn't sound like the most difficult thing to do

32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, I don't drive much 

33: Ever ran out of gas?
Nope, I would hate to have that happen so I try to make sure that it won't 

34: Favourite kind of sandwich?
Slices of turkey breast on a baguette bun with mozzarella cheese

35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
McDonalds Egg McMuffins are my all time favourite thing to eat for breakfast, but since they're not the best thing for you, I usually just make an egg and cheese toasted sandwich at home

36: What is your usual bedtime?
It varies. During school I try to get to bed around midnight. When not in school, I tend to be a night owl and stay up later

37: Are you lazy?
Majority of the time I am lazy... (I type, as I am currently lying on the sofa...)

38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I've dressed up as some pretty weird things.. some of which include: A pumpkin, a cow, Tinkie Winkie (The purple Teletubby), Hillary Duff, someone from the 50s (With a poodle skirt and everything), a child in their pjs, minnie mouse, and most recently a deer
Deer Halloween Costume

39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I am a Rooster!

40: How many languages can you speak?
English. I know a tiny bit of french, but not enough to hold a conversation

41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Not at the moment. I'm not to big into magazines at the moment

42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Lego, always lego.

43: Are you stubborn?
.... honestly, yes.

44: Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
I don't really like either, so I am impartial. 

45:  Ever watch soap operas?
I used to watch Days of Our Lives with my mum and nana, but I can't be bothered anymore. Soap operas are also kinda silly in my opinion

46: Are you afraid of heights?
Very much so.

47: Do you sing in the car?
I sing whenever there is music playing that I like. I have a horrendous voice, but I don't care, because I don't have to hear it. 

48: Do you sing in the shower?
Generally there isn't music playing when I'm in the shower, but if I do have music on when I am, then yes, I'll sing in the shower

49: Do you dance in the car?
This is the same as the singing question: if there is music that I like and can dance to, i'll be doing some sort of dance to it, even if thats just nodding my head to the beat

50: Ever used a gun?
Nope, I never have. Those things are scary!

51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
3 years ago, when I graduated high school. Next year I'll have them done again when I graduate university

52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I'm sure there are some cheesy musicals, but generally I enjoy them very much!

53: Is Christmas stressful?
I don't find the holiday itself stressful, but the weeks leading up to Christmas are somewhat stressful. I think the most stressful thing is finding gifts for people that they will like. I tend to be one of those people that try to think outside the box for gifts for people, so I stress myself out a bit more than I should because then I am always hoping that they actually will like the gift I get them

54: Ever eat a pierogi?
I used to love them, now I'm not a fan. Too much potato filling for my taste

55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
APPLE PIE! Thats pretty much the only type of fruit pie I like...

56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A fashion designer

57: Do you believe in ghosts?
Majority of me says "No, obviously they can't be real" but there is this little tiny part that always says "but what if they are?!" and so I just am uncertain. 

58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Mhmm! The weird ones are when I've dreamt about something happening and then it actually does happen

59: Take a vitamin daily?
No, but that is something I would like to start doing

60: Wear slippers?
Nah, I'm a bare foot kinda gal

61: Wear a bath robe?
No, although I think I do have one, somewhere... 

62: What do you wear to bed?
Bra and undies most times, although sometimes I'll wear a tank top and shorts. NEVER SOCKS. 

63: First concert?
Billy Talent!

64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I would say Target, but we only have a Wal-mart around here... 

65: Nike or Adidas?
uhm.. I've never owned anything Nike, but I have a pair of Adidas sneakers, they're good!

66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos

67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Neither.. could I have almonds, or pecans instead of the peanuts?

68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No, I can't say that I have, are they Tres Bien? *te he, thats french for very good*

69: Ever take dance lessons?
I took ballet lessons for a couple years when I was really little. I wish I would have stuck with it, because now I would love to dance

70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I don't really think it matters, so long as they're happy

71: Can you curl your tongue?
mmhmm, I had to teach myself though

72: Ever won a spelling bee?
I think I did when I was in like fourth grade or something like that

73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes

74: Own any record albums?
No, but my partner owns quite a few

75: Own a record player?
No, but again, my partner does

76: Regularly burn incense?
Nah, not my style. 

77: Ever been in love?
Yes.

78: Who would you like to see in concert?
I would love to see Justin Timberlake *swoons*

79: What was the last concert you saw?
Against Me! It was by far my favourite concert that I've been to thus far in my life!
Laura Jane GraceAgainst Me!
                 Laura Jane Grace, in the flesh!

80: Hot tea or cold tea?
Iced tea!

81: Tea or coffee?
Neither, but if I had to pick it'd be tea

82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar

83: Can you swim well?
Yeah, I enjoy swimming a lot

84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, but it's a lot harder

85: Are you patient?
uhm, when I absolutely have to be, then yes, but most times not at all...

86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
I think it would depend on the band, but a band would be cool. I'm sure a DJ would be great too, so long as the music everyone likes is played.

87: Ever won a contest?
Yes, I think I won a drawing contest when I was little and won a life jacket....

88: Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope

89: Which are better black or green olives?
I'm not an olive fan, so i'll pass on both please

90: Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit, but I don't know how to crochet

91: Best room for a fireplace?
The living room

92: Do you want to get married?
Yes

93: If married, how long have you been married?
Not married yet

94: Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
My partner

95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
.... Admittedly, I have done that before... 

96: Do you have kids?
No, not as of yet

97: Do you want kids?
Yes, I would like children 

98: Whats your favorite color?
Pink!

99: Do you miss anyone right now?
Not at the moment, I don't

100: What were you doing at 12am last night?
Getting ready for bed

3 comments:

  1. I loved getting to know you better and thanks for linking my blog post!
    Hadedeevahlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading!
    I loved the idea a lot, so thanks for writing it in the first place :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of posts, great answers!
    Amy @ Blonde Amy x

    ReplyDelete