Warm Weather and My Bodies Reaction

Wednesday, April 15

Hiia
So Monday was the first warm day where I live *yay!* 
.... what did my body decide it wanted to do on such a lovely day? 
Catch a cold.... *boo*
I managed to fight off all the sicknesses this winter, even when the rest of my family had caught them, and made it all the way to spring without getting sick..... until the nicest day when my body wanted to succumb to the world of having a cold... :( 
It is so warm and sunny outside, and I'm stuck in bed studying for my exams... *sigh*

So unfortunately I've been feeling icky, and I think I'm just going to leave this post here for today.
I don't think I'm in the right mind set of adding in cute or bubbly fun parts to this post. I'm just going to keep studying (I've got an exam tonight) and sipping on my orange juice and hoping that this dang cold doesn't stay much longer. 

I should have a better post on Friday!

I hope Spring is treating you well!
A

4 comments:

  1. hope your cold goes away soon so you can enjoy the nice weather!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in the middle of a cold too... :(

    Drink lots of water and hot drinks! :)
    Hope you feel better!!!

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo jessy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! Almost everyone in my family is sick at the moment! There is definitely something nasty going around!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments! I'm finally feeling better and hoping to get back on track :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete