Summer Bucket List | 2015

Saturday, April 25

Hiia!
I recently (like a few minutes ago) just added a new page to my blog titled: "Summer Bucket List 2015."
The title is pretty self explanatory, but I thought I'd write a little post just talking about it a little more.

Basically for the past two years I've written out a little summer bucket list of things I'd like to do with my partner, or by myself. At the end of the summer its nice to look back on those things and think, "This was a great summer!"

Some things I've written are things like:

♥ Go to a concert
♥ Make Cookies and Cream Popcorn
♥ Make Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups
♥ Start a beach glass collection

I'll be updating the list as the summer progresses, adding more things, or checking things off when they've been done 


Have you ever made a summer bucket list? What were some things you had on it?

A

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good list! I love the idea of a beach glass collection, I have a large collection of seashells already and some beach glass would be lovely :)
    I'm going to a concert, I hope you're able to go to one as well :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete