New Spring Backpack Purse

Friday, April 3

Hiia!
Today I wanted to share an awesome thrift find that I am ecstatic to be able to use once all the snow has melted!

I picked this adorable bad boy up for an awesome $12.00!

I just had to get it, the print was just too cute to pass up, and I love that it is a backpack type with shoulder straps, as I am not one for clutch purses, or one strapped purses. 

The buckle is just for show, (and what a show it is! Look at that sparkle!) as it has a magnetic clasp underneath. The two side pockets and the front pocket under the large opening also have the magnetic clasps.

I don't think it's the most durable of materials, which is why it's hung up in my room waiting to see some spring weather (preferably not the rain, just the sunshine) but I'm hoping to get some good use out of it before it gets too dingy. 


Have you gotten anything for spring but are waiting to use/wear it?

6 comments:

  1. This bag looks so cute. From where did you get it?

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it at a local thrift store! It unfortunately doesn't have a tag or label for me to let you know where it comes from.
      Keep a look out at your local thrift stores, you might find a goodie or two :)
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute bag! Love the print!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought the print was adorable! I can't wait until the weather gets warmer and I can put it to use :)
      Xx

      Delete
  3. It's such a cute bag! The print is super cutee!
    hope you get a lot of use out of it,
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x ly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute bag! And the print is lovely for Spring :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete