Adventure for Pussy Willows

Wednesday, April 29

Hiia!
Although yesterday was wet, cold and dreary my partner and I decided to go on a hunt for some pussy willows, as my partner's mother loves them!

We drove around in search for wild trees that had the pussy willow branches on and when we found some we parked on the side of the road and got out to grab some!
I brought my camera along, as I hoped I could get some nice photos of the adventure.

I thought I would share some of the lovely photos with you:

Pussy Willow Tree
 Cutting the pussy willow branches

Pussy Willow Tree
 Again, cutting some branches

Climbing out of the muck
 Getting out of the muck

Mountain Road
 Road - there is still snow on the side... it's almost May

Pussy Willow close up
 Close up of the pussy willow

 What a cutie

Action shot!

Pussy Willows in a vase
The final product! Pretty Pussy Willows

What is your favourite thing to do on rainy days?
A

No comments:

Post a Comment